We’ve featured several tattoo posts on That Looks Fab before, but none as extreme as the ones that are featured today.
The blackout tattoo originally started out as a way of covering-up all those regrettable tattoos and was a cheap alternative to laser removal.
The blackout tattoo has now become a trend in it’s own right. From completely black sleeves and full body suits to blocks of geometric shapes and patterns.
But beware the whole process can take some time as the designs may take several sittings to get the right coverage and be very painful in the process.
Check out some awesome examples below.
More Tattoo Posts
- 32 Creative Tattoo Designs
- Inspiring 3D Tattoo Designs
- Creepy Horror Tattoos
- Tattooed Glam, Hipster & Gothic Disney Princesses
- Simple & Creative Temporary Finger Tattoos
- Gorgeous Tattoos Helping Cover the Scars of Survivors of Breast Cancer